The purpose of the Oklahoma Lottery is to help raise money to improve Oklahoma's schools. The Oklahoma Lottery Commission would like to remind you to please play responsibly and not to use the Lottery games as a replacement for work and daily responsibilities and obligations. If you feel that you may be developing a problem with gambling, we have provided you with the following resources for your use to help you with seeking assistance.
Exhibiting five or more of the following compulsive gambling symptoms may indicate a gambling problem:
Websites and Contact Information for assistance with Problem GamblingOklahoma Lottery Self-Exclusion Program (SEP)
- Frequently thinking about past experiences, future plans or how to get money for gambling
- Need to increase spending to reach a high level of excitement
- Have failed at stopping or controlling gambling
- Become restless and/or irritable when trying to cut back or stop gambling
- Gamble to escape problems and to feel better
- Frequently return to "get even" after experiencing losses
- Lie to cover up gambling activity
- Have committed or planned illegal acts to finance gambling
- Have problems with job, school or relationships
- Rely on others for financial help
National Problem Gambling Help-Line Answered 24 hours a day - call toll free (800) 522 4700.
Oklahoma Certified Gambling Treatment Programs – List of state funded certified treatment programs
Gambling Addiction Treatment Programs - Project Know: Call toll free (800) 928 9139 for a 24/7 referral helpline.
Oklahoma Department of Mental Health & Substance Abuse Services
Oklahoma Association for Problem and Compulsive Gambling (Help-line answered 24 hours a day; toll free (800) 522 4700)
The National Council on Problem Gambling (Help-line answered 24 hours a day; toll free (800) 522 4700)
Gamblers Anonymous (OKC & Surrounding Areas: (405) 912 2200; Tulsa Hotline Number: (918) 760 4349)